CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I think that 'advice al amore' might possibly mean something about 'advice on love' but I could be wrong. Anyways I'm glad to be contributing to such an uplifting blog as this. I'm especially proud to be helping the young and old girls of our world navigate through the perilous journey that we call love.

For my first question I decided to answer a girl who thinks she may possibly have been played. We've all been there and we all know how it feels so read on and possibly get some advice yourself.

So there's this guy... I met him at the gym. He's.... hot! The week after we met he asked me to hang out/go out almost every day and I sadly had to refuse because I really was busy all those days. Finally he asked me out for Friday... a week later... and I was able to go to dinner with him. We had a great time and I thought we hit it off. The next week I asked him to go on a double date with me and my friend and her date. He said that he could but he had to get home early to do homework (it was a Wednesday) so we just went to dinner.

And then I waited for him to call me/text me/face book me... anything to show he had some interest in me!! So finally I wrote on his wall on facebook jus to remind him that I owed him a jamba juice (I lost a bet we made). He finally wrote on my wall and said, 'yes you do. maybe as soon as you have some free time?' and so I messaged back saying, 'well what about Thursday?' and he said, 'Thursday is perfect.'

Then he texted me asking me to hang out that night, well before our Thursday 'date' at Jamba Juice. I told him that I would come over after I went to the gym. So later that night I was over at his apartment and we were watching a movie and cuddling. It was really cute and I had butterflys in my stomach. And then.... he kissed me!!!!!

So my question is, oh wonderful advice givers, what does this mean? Does he like me? Or was he just using me to 'get some'? I need to know! It's killing me!!!

Sincerely,

Possibly Played in Provo

Dear Possibly Played,

Was he a good kisser? This is a relevant question because if he is he may have kissed more than his fair share of girls. If he's not then he may possibly really like you and had to step out of his comfort zone to kiss you! And what if he was an okay kisser you ask? This is where it gets tricky.

Okay kissers have probably kissed an okay amount of girls and you may be worried that he may just be trying to up his count. You know, to look 'manly' in front of his friends. Or he possibly has only kissed girls that he actually had 'things' for and you may be the next 'thing'.

I think you're going to need to wait and see how things play out. If you guys end up going out to get a Jamba Juice on Thursday then I would say that is a good sign. If he texts you in the next couple of days it is also a good sign. But don't put yourself too far out there. Don't text or call him! It's his job now!

Hopefully this works out for you! But if not don't despair. There are thousands of young eligible college age students in Provo. I'm sure you'll find 'the one' soon.

Humbly,

Your M.C.

12 comments:

Xan said...

advice a l'amour

You're spelling is wrong.

Love you two!

Taren said...

well that is ugly.

and dictionary.com defines "amore" as love; a feeling of great affection... so it's still right. ;)

the "al" is just for fun.

haha

Megan said...

we weren't trying to be french!! we are trying to be funny! te he!! (emphasis on the trying... :) )

Taren said...

also, do you have a question??? because we would LOVE to give you a fabulous answer ;)

and you used "you're" wrong.

I love you.

You love me.

now as us a question!

Taren said...

*ask

Xan said...

Wow we are typo friendly!!

amore = love This is true...

but French takes the expression "a la" and makes the "la" a conjunction with "amore" hence... a l'amour.

(Linguist with French as an L2...you better listen.) ;)

Taren said...

we are not french!

Megan said...

i'm so excited that my awesome post has 6... now 7... comments. i knew i was going to be helping the world

Megan said...

i meant 8... now 9

Xan said...

Note how none of them are about the advice?? ;)

Megan said...

yeah. hum, i wonder why. it was such good advice too....

Xan said...

The BEST advice... ;)